Contract currently to December 2016
£23.50 per hour PAYE
Our client is looking for an experienced Busines Analyst
Main Purpose of the Job
To provide a flexible and responsive business analysis service to support the Customer Digital Enabling Programme, core projects and operational service changes.
To use a range of analytical tools and processes to lead the analysis and design of the services, processes and digital solutions.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
1. To lead or contribute to assigned transformation and service improvement projects, including the management of work streams and project components and the provision of business analysis and design.
2. To ensure that all projects deliver the required products within specified criteria in terms of scope, quality, cost and time with particular attention to stakeholder management, communication, time and recourse tolerances and management of risk.
3. To work collaboratively with services to understand their business requirements and to identify and communicate successfully the most effective ways to respond to those requirements, securing buy in from key managers.
4. To lead the development of business, functional and systems design specifications using written word, presentation graphics and data, authoring documents and assuring quality and fitness of documentation for purpose.
5. To present analysis and design deliverables effectively to internal and external audiences, using written reports, presentations and other channels as appropriate, ensuring that approach and tone of information is appropriate to the audience.
6. To work with ICT technical resources and technical design documentation to ensure customer needs and business processes will be supported by appropriate solutions.
7. Lead in planning and executing business acceptable testing of solutions to ensure these meet business requirements and that emerging issues are identified, tracked, reported on, resolved and signed off as quickly as possible.
8. Working with the Head of Strategy and Development to define requirements and the scope of projects within the Customer Digital Enabling Programme.
9. To be fully conversant with all legislative or statutory provisions and the Council’s key policies, processes and procedures across a range of high profile services.