Contract currently 6 months
Rate depending on experience
The ideal candidate will support transformation projects in identifying business requirements, analysing business processes and root causes of operational issues, designing new processes, ways of working and organisational structures.
The responsibilities of the role include business data analysis, workshop facilitation, requirements gathering, process design, operating model design, customer journey mapping, root cause analysis and problem solving.
• MS Office suite, with proficiency in MS Excel, Visio and MS Powerpoint
• Process mapping
• Customer journey mapping
• Workshop facilitation
• Operating model design
• Communications skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to define business requirements for technology systems and understanding of how technology can support business processes
• Understanding of project management methodologies, incl. Prince 2 and agile
• Previous experience of working in a policing or other public sector environment
• Willingness to work in multiple locations across Hampshire