Contract to mid October
£243.35 per day
Our client is looking for an experienced ICT Trainer.
There is a requirement for an ICT trainer to take the lead on the provision and delivery of key stakeholder training (for 70 individuals) for a number of areas on BYOD devices.
• Deliver IT training on Windows 10, Office 365, Office 2016, Android OS, iOS and OS X.
• Take the lead in organising the training plan.
• Take the lead in the delivery of electronic training material, drop-in and one-to-one coaching sessions.
Key Skills Required:
• Must have excellent knowledge of Windows 10, Office 365, Office 2016, Android OS, iOS and OS X.
• Should have previous experience of MobileIron device management software.
• Must have demonstrable experience of providing training for the above technologies either within a programme or BAU setting.
• Must be able to demonstrable the ability to provide high quality training material.
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Whilst it is anticipated that a normal working week will be 36 hours, there may be a requirement on occasion to work adjusted hours to reflect our Key Stakeholder working pattern (1000-1830hrs).