Registration And Nationality Officer
£13.58 per hour
Our client is looking for an experienced Registration And Nationality Officer.
To represent the council in providing direct first point of contact with service users, in particular providing reception and telephony cover. Provide efficient and effective service delivery support including legal statutory administrative functions in accordance with General Register Office to the registration service.
Example outcomes or objectives that this role will deliver:
• To provide an administrative support service to the Registration Service and to give advice and assistance to customers accurately and uniformly at all times in accordance with relevant legislation
• Provide welcoming and professional reception cover, assisting to ensure appointments are seen in a timely manner within agreed service standards and providing advice and guidance on registration matters whilst ensuring only up to date information is available.
• Is able to provide service delivery support across the services work streams, in terms of general and specific statutory administrative functions.
• Provide registrars telephone service cover including responding to customer queries and escalations via all channels of communications, such as managing register office mailbox. Undertaking duties as required to ensure the smooth running of the Office.
• Is able to offer an administrative financial support function across the service including delivering frontline Home Office income generating services, such as citizenship ceremonies.
• Is able to prioritise and respond to customer needs for statutory administrative services, such as duplicate certificates and printing certificates. Maintain and assist in preserving registration records.
• Is able to be versatile and support registration and nationality officers in delivering core services, such citizenship ceremonies and assist with service promotions such as attending weddings fairs, etc.
• Develop and continuously improve administrative processes and procedures to achieve better and more efficient ways of working and optimise quality output.
• To help Barnet Registration and Nationality Service conduct memorable and life defining events for its customers via a modern, efficient, high-quality value for money service which is considerate, respectful, welcoming and personal and which inspires customer confidence and in which it is a pleasure for staff to work
Please only apply if you have the necessary skills, experience and expertise. The first part of our recruitment process is to send your CV. Colbern Limited along with our clients are an equal opportunities employer
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org