£15 per hour
Our client is looking for an experienced Admin Planner – Repairs Co-Ordinator.
Planner/Coordinator – for Repairs service to manage and maintain jobs on Connect system from raised date to completion.
To provide an excellent level of customer service whilst dealing with repairs and maintenance requests and enquiries.
To take requests for repairs from tenants and order repair work whilst maintaining the highest level of customer service.
To prioritise jobs by need into existing categories.
To allocate works order codes to be used to identify the right trades-person to attend to carry out the correct works in the chosen category timescale.
To manage day to day job allocation to relevant trades according to priority
To manage complaints and Members Enquiries
• The post holder reports to the Business Coordinator
• The post holder has no line management responsibility.
The post holder will be required to work some evenings, weekends and occasional public holidays in order to meet service requirements and in order to ensure appropriate representation of the Council with residents, the Mayor and elected members, and external bodies
1. The ability to work as part of a team, demonstrating a flexible approach and make a positive contribution towards the team.
2. Good interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to all levels of staff.
3. To be able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing to a wide range of groups.
4. The ability to apply logic and common sense when problem solving.
5. The ability to respond positively to changes in the working environment and to deal effectively with work pressures when they arise.
6. Possess excellent customer service skills.
Please only apply if you have the necessary skills, experience and expertise. The first part of our recruitment process is to send your CV. Colbern Limited along with our clients are an equal opportunities employer
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com