Group Finance Manager
£42.36 per hour
Our client is looking for a highly experienced and qualified Group Finance Manager.
Core to the delivery of the housing transformation programme is the ability to effectively plan and model demand and cost, track the financial delivery of both business as usual and project and programme activity, and ensure transparency of cost within our services, within project teams, and within the wider organisation. To effectively manage all financial aspects of this programme we require the services of an accountant with a background in local authority housing and projects and programmes.
This role will provide programme-level financial assurance, to include:
• Understanding and modelling the key cost drivers of business as usual activities within the Housing directorate
• Developing spend and savings profiles for constituent projects and the overall programme
• Tracking of spend and income against agreed baselines, and ensuring systems to track spend are robust and accurate
• Ensuring that budget monitor reports provide an accurate picture of programme spend
• Qualified accountant
• Experience working with Housing in a local authority environment
• Understanding of the management of project/programme finances
Please only apply if you have the necessary skills, experience and expertise. The first part of our recruitment process is to send your CV. Colbern Limited along with our clients are an equal opportunities employer
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org