£14.50 per hour
Our client is looking for an experienced Recruiter.
Delivering a pro-active advisory service to hiring managers and HR operational teams on all aspects of the hiring process including direct sourcing methods, campaign planning, use of agencies and best practice in selection.
The Recruitment advisors will be allocated designated directorates to support and develop relationships with stakeholders. They will support these designated directorates in the development and delivery of targeted recruitment plans and management of specialist and senior recruitment campaigns.
• Managing campaigns for hires within the designated directorates, utilising direct, active sourcing & promotional methods
• Supporting on recruitment for change programmes or complex recruitment campaigns
• Working with Recruitment Coordinators to evaluate recruitment campaign success against recruitment SLAs/timeliness, quality & success of attraction methods.
• Liaise with recruitment agencies and preferred suppliers as required and manage the relationship effectively to ensure that Marie Curie are being considered as employer of choice and recruitment agencies are facilitating this
• Provide support with shortlisting and screening against the essential criteria to ensure that managers are supported through this process in an efficient way.
• Provide coaching to Line Managers on all aspects of the recruitment process as required to ensure that managers have the capability to select the best candidates for the role.
• Accountable for the monitoring and evaluation of recruitment campaigns, recruitment metrics and reporting. Ensuring recruitment costs are in line with budgets and ensuring that invoices are logged and processed
• Staying up to date with external best practice in talent acquisition and recruitment methods
• Undertake designated project work with or on behalf of the Senior Advisor Recruitment Services or Business Partner Recruitment Services
• Undertake any other duties as directed
• Recruitment Operations Hub
• People Operations hub
• People Advisory team
• Recruiting Managers
• Wider People teams within the People Directorate – Reward & Recognition & Talent
• Charity wide Internal audit, Legal and data security teams
• External third party suppliers
Skills and Experience
• Significant and recent experience of high-volume recruitment work preferably in a multi-site/recruitment environment
• Experience of developing creative recruitment campaigns utilising direct sourcing methods and working with managers to solve recruitment challenges
• Proven ability in building and managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• High level of customer focus and the ability to engage prospective candidates
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Ability to organise and prioritise own workload
• Ability to handle high volumes of work and meet tight deadlines
• Good attention to detail
• Ability to work as part of a team and autonomously with little or no supervision
• Embraces new approaches, theory and technologies; strives for improvements in procedures and services
• Working knowledge of employment law in a recruitment context
• Ability to work effectively at all levels of an organisation, using tact and diplomacy
• Resilient while able to be flexible as required.
• Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel and Outlook
Please only apply if you have the necessary skills, experience and expertise. The first part of our recruitment process is to send your CV. Colbern Limited along with our clients are an equal opportunities employer
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com