Oracle EBS Payroll Administrator
Contract currently 3 months
£321.03 per day PAYE
Our client is looking for an experienced Oracle EBS Payroll Administrator – please read the full specification to ensure you have the skills and expertise required.
For this role candidate must have experience in a system administrator role supporting Oracle EBS HR/Payroll. In particular payroll processing and Self-Service including support to professional users, and Self-Service managers and employees. The role is responsible for resolving complex problems affecting use of Oracle EBS HR/Payroll to maintain underlying business process and ensuring all problems are resolved or channelled to appropriate technical support function or the supplier.
• Experience in a system administrator role supporting Oracle EBS HCM. In particular payroll processing and Self-Service including support to professional users, and Self-Service managers and employees.
• Experience of leading HR system administration and payroll processing tasks.
• Significant experience of working to support an HR/payroll system such as Oracle particularly in supporting a payroll processing function.
• Experience of resourcing software – ideally Talentlink.
• Detailed knowledge of HR and payroll processes
• Understanding of the role of an HRMS in supporting organisational change and development to achieve improvements at both service and corporate levels
• The ability to manage customer expectations and ensure effective communications with colleagues and customers. The ability to work under pressure and out of hours to meet tight deadlines
• Is familiar with the security standards and all relevant legislation that affects security (including knowledge of the Data Protection Act).within the defined scope of authority