Project Management Office Support Coordinator (Project)
£243.35 per day
Our client is looking for an experienced Project Management Office Support Coordinator (Project).
• Assist in revision of internal process and update documentation accordingly
• Manage the Programme Office Sharepoint site and inbox
• Set up and maintain project documentation
• Support the collection, provision, and analysis of objective project performance reporting
• Play an active role in delivering a continuous improvement to the programme.
• Setup internal & external board meetings. Attend meetings and record actions and minutes together with chasing updates.
• Support PMs updating risk and issue logs
• Support the programme on producing powerpoint slide decks, excel spreadsheets and various word documents.
• Acting as a point of contact for advice on access to tools and processes
• Provide a level of assurance on project plans, reported project progress, project change requests, project dependency identification and project risks
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• 2 years proven PMO office experience
• Role based in Croydon
• Excellent MS Access & MS Excel including pivot tables and lookup formula.
• Excellent MS PowerPoint skills
• Experience in report writing and numerical data manipulation
• Recognised process improvement skills/expertise
• Good stakeholder management skills – able to communicate at all levels within the organisation
• Working knowledge of project methodologies and their application
• Previous experience working in a Programme Office