Contract currently to December 2016
£20.90 per hour PAYE
Our client is looking for an experienced Project Manager/Co-Ordinator
Main Purpose of the Job
Pivotal in managing key cross-departmental projects within the Customer Access Department and the Customer Digital Enabling Programme; developing and maintaining a requirements and project management documentation; and producing results capable of achieving the benefits defined in business cases.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
1. To lead or contribute to assigned transformation and service improvement projects; ensuring projects deliver the required products within specified criteria in terms of scope, quality, cost and time
2. Developing and maintaining all project documentation including the Project Initiation Documents, Project Plans, risk and issue logs, and exception reporting.
3. Building, leading and motivating project teams in a matrix management environment to deliver the required products while retaining overall responsibility
4. To work collaboratively with services to understand their business requirements and to identify and communicate successfully the most effective ways to respond to those requirements, securing buy in from key managers.
5. To review existing Council wide work practices to include efficiency and effectiveness and reduce costs through effective use of systems and data.
6. Working with the Head of Strategy and Development to define requirements and the scope of projects within the Customer Digital Enabling Programme.
7. To be fully conversant with all legislative or statutory provisions and the Council’s key policies, processes and procedures across a range of high profile services.