Street Lighting PFI Client Officer
Contract currently 6 months
£22 per hour
Our client is looking for an experienced Street Lighting PFI Client Officer.
To monitor and control all aspects of the councils Street Lighting PFI Contract and to deputise for the Street Lighting PFI Client Manager in their absence. Must be fully experienced in all aspects of street lighting. The postholder will assist the Streetlighting Client Manager in managing the Council’s Street lighting Service Provider under a Private Finance Initiative (PFI) contract.
The post holder will be required to apply specialist skills to manage, through the PFI Service Provider, the installation and maintenance of public lighting and illuminated street furniture, thereby ensuring that services are delivered in accordance with the standards and timescales set out in the PFI contract.
A key feature of this post will be to achieve results through performance management and effective communication with key stake holders.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
• Ability to interpret and apply legislation, best practice and processes relating to the design and maintenance of street lighting.
• To be able to manage a street lighting PFI contractor through effective contract administration and performance management processes.
• Ability to respond to customer queries and resolve customer complaints relating to street lighting.
• Ability to carry out street lighting designs on authorities CAD street lighting design package (Lighting Reality) along with associated site surveys and stats collation.
• A good understanding of the political context and environment of a local authority, and the ability and political sensitivity to deliver the Council’s objectives as they relate to this post