£16.36 per hour
Our client is looking for an experienced Admin Officer.
Admin to assist with loading POC, making changes on LAS and general admin duties.
Based in Brewery Road
• To deal with all administrative duties to support the operation of the service.
• To be the first point of contact for users/providers/carers and other departments and deal with any situation which may arise in a friendly, polite and efficient manner.
• To cover the reception desk and provide on-site front of house duties.
• To deal with incoming messages/phone calls/emails.
• To manage the post and coordinate mail outs.
• To maintain properly documented case files, records and client information across a range of systems including LAS, RIO and EMIS.
• Maintain an efficient filing system for patient notes, ensuring confidentiality policies are adhered to.
• To ensure that all work carried out with sensitivity and awareness with the ability to undertake to identify and deal with a range of sensitive issues.
• To arrange, coordinate and attend meetings as necessary including the taking of minutes.
• To accurately type correspondence, summaries and other documents, both clinical and general, using audio and copy typing.
• Undertake data input/retrieval (from a range of sources) and document production using systems in use across both organisations.
• Maintain a number of internal service databases to a high standard.
PLEASE ONLY apply if you have the necessary skills, experience and expertise.
The first part of our recruitment process is to send your CV. Should you be short listed Colbern Limited will contact you within 5 days or we may contact you about other job opportunities. Colbern Limited along with our clients are an equal opportunities employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com