Data Analyst – Power BI and SQL Expert
£404.69 per day PAYE or £500 per day Limited paid via Umbrella Company inside IR35
Our client is looking for an experienced Data Analyst – Power BI and SQL Expert.
The Data Insights and Performance team at Bracknell Forest Council are looking for an experienced data analyst, with expertise in PowerBi and SQL. The role is focussed on Adults and Children’s Social Care.
The focus of the work is to support our team to align reporting with new enhanced workflows and forms.
• Design, create and implement BI solutions
• Evaluate and improve current BI reports and dashboards
• Collaborate with teams and managers to translate business needs into easy to understand reports and dashboards
Skills & Qualifications – technical
• Proficient in Microsoft Power Bi and SQL
• Experience of the MOSAIC case management system for children’s social care
• Experience of the LAS case management system for adults social care
• Experience and knowledge of Children’s and Adults Social Care processes and environment
• Up to date knowledge and experience of the best practices and advancements in development and design
Skills & Qualifications – other
• Proven verbal and written communication skills and the ability to present technical concepts to a non-technical audience
• Ability to document, design and model solutions and explain and discuss the same with the team
• Ability to learn and quickly respond to a rapidly changing business environment
• Multitasking and interpersonal skills
• Have an analytical and problem-solving mindset and approach
PLEASE ONLY apply if you have the necessary skills, experience and expertise.
The first part of our recruitment process is to send your CV. Should you be short listed Colbern Limited will contact you within 5 days or we may contact you about other job opportunities. Colbern Limited along with our clients
are an equal opportunities employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org