Enterprise Architect (Interims)
£458.19 per day PAYE or £600 per day Limited paid via Umbrella Company Inside IR35
Our client is looking for an experienced Enterprise Architect.
EA required to assist with architecture building blocks for the council especially in the resident experience space.
Team Functional Outputs
• Architecture Design: Developing architectural designs and blueprints that outline the
structure, components, and interactions of IT systems and applications within the
• Technology Evaluation and Selection: Evaluating and recommending technologies,
frameworks, and tools that align with business requirements and architectural principles.
This includes conducting research, proof-of-concepts, and assessing the feasibility of
implementing new technologies.
• Standards and Guidelines: Establishing and maintaining architectural standards,
guidelines, and best practices to ensure consistency, quality, and interoperability across
IT projects and systems.
• System Integration: Defining strategies and approaches for integrating diverse IT
systems and applications, ensuring seamless data flow and interoperability between
• Risk and Impact Analysis: Conducting risk assessments and impact analyses to identify
potential vulnerabilities, dependencies, and risks associated with architectural decisions.
This helps in mitigating risks and ensuring system reliability and security.
• Governance and Compliance: Collaborating with governance teams to ensure
compliance with regulatory requirements, industry standards, and organisational policies.
This includes assessing the impact of architectural decisions on compliance and
implementing necessary controls.
• Technical Roadmaps: Creating technology roadmaps and architectural plans that align
with business strategies and goals, outlining the evolution and future state of IT systems
• Collaboration and Communication: Facilitating effective communication and collaboration
with stakeholders, project teams, and other IT departments to ensure alignment, clarity,
and understanding of architectural decisions and requirements.
• Performance Optimisation: Analysing system performance, scalability, and efficiency,
and providing recommendations for optimising IT systems and infrastructure to meet
performance goals and accommodate future growth.
• Continuous Improvement: Driving continuous improvement initiatives by identifying
opportunities to enhance architectural processes, methodologies, and tools, and
implementing lessons learned from previous projects.
Educated to degree level or commensurate business/architectural qualification i.e. TOGAF
Experience of enterprise architecture and design and a breadth of working knowledge of Enterprise IT solutions including servers, storage, databases, networking, applications, and
security within an Enterprise Architecture context.
Extensive and demonstrable experience of maintaining a holistic view and setting strategy in the form of roadmaps, transition, and target architectures, and investment cases/plans.
Experience of working at a strategic level with key stakeholders, navigating tope level organisational politics with evidence of managing by influence to achieve successful outcomes to complex business problems.
Experience in consulting with suppliers about developing designs and roadmaps.
High level IT literacy in designing, implementing, and developing solutions that
produce durable, flexible, and extensible architectural designs
PLEASE ONLY apply if you have the necessary skills, experience and expertise.
The first part of our recruitment process is to send your CV. Should you be short listed Colbern Limited will contact you within 5 days or we may contact you about other job opportunities. Colbern Limited along with our clients are an equal opportunities employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com