Finance Business Partner
£279.82 per day PAYE or £350 per day Limited paid via Umbrella Company Inside IR35
Our client is looking for an experienced Finance Business Partner.
To deliver a solution-focussed, innovative financial management function that enables
the effective allocation of resources to outcomes. Provide professional and evidence-based
management information to support the long-term sustainability of the Council and its
trusted partners. To understand the key objectives of Council Directorates and deliver robust
challenge and support to proposals in development thus ensuring that value for money and
effective and efficient working practices are delivered. Support the production of business cases and commercial viability assessments.
1. Collaborate with budget holders and stakeholders within assigned Directorates to provide
expert financial advice and guidance on financial matters.
2. Develop and maintain effective working relationships with budget holders, understanding
their objectives, and translating them into financial plans and strategies.
3. Prepare accurate and timely financial reports, incorporating information on forecasts, and
budgets for the assigned Directorates, ensuring compliance with regulations and policies.
4. Analyse financial data and performance, identifying trends, variances, and risks, and
providing insights and recommendations to support informed decision-making.
5. Work closely with budget holders to review expenditure, monitor budgets, and implement
corrective actions to ensure effective financial control.
6. Support the development and monitoring of business plans and financial strategies for the
assigned Directorates, aligning with the overall financial objectives of the Council.
1. Significant experience in financial management/business partnering activity.
2. Experience of working with senior stakeholders to deliver organisational objectives.
3. Experience of in-depth engagement in budget setting activities and in doing so providing
leadership to others.
4. Demonstrable financial modelling and analysis including risk management techniques.
5. Experience of influencing decision making with positive outcomes.
PLEASE ONLY apply if you have the necessary skills, experience and expertise.
The first part of our recruitment process is to send your CV. Should you be short listed Colbern Limited will contact you within 5 days or we may contact you about other job opportunities. Colbern Limited along with our clients
are an equal opportunities employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org