Highways Safety Inspector
£22.50 per hour PAYE or £29 per hour paid via Umbrella Company Inside IR35
Our client is looking for an experienced Highways Safety Inspector.
To assist in ensuring that the Highways service provides an efficient and effective service, which meets service, legislative and council policy requirements, through inspection of infrastructure, supervision of highway and other public realm works and standards, and assisting in the delivery of highways projects
Technician roles exist in more than one team and the accountabilities and function will vary accordingly as outlined below.
The role in the Highway Maintenance group involves long periods of walking and standing ‘on street’, climbing ladders and working in confined spaces.
1. Supervisory Accreditation under the New Roads &
Streets Works Act 1991.
2. Strong evidence of working in a Highways / Engineering field of service delivery
3. C&G 6033-03 Unit 311- Highway Safety Inspection
1. Demonstrable and relevant experience of the New Roads & Street Works Act, the Highways Act and site supervision
2. relevant evidenced experience of defect monitoring, highway maintenance or highway project delivery
3. Understanding of concepts, practices and principals of asset repair and maintenance
4. Understanding of risk management and insurance claims procedures
5. Of reading and interpreting site instructions, maps and drawings
6. Of operating Microsoft office software including Word, Excel, Outlook and bespoke data base software
PLEASE ONLY apply if you have the necessary skills, experience and expertise.
The first part of our recruitment process is to send your CV. Should you be short listed Colbern Limited will contact you within 5 days or we may contact you about other job opportunities. Colbern Limited along with our clients
are an equal opportunities employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org