Legal Assistant – Commercial and Contracts
£16.18 per hour
Our client is looking for an experienced Legal Assistant – Commercial and Contracts
Legal Services Contracts Team is looking for a paralegal / legal assistant to work with clients complete the execution of contracts. The Council purchases most of its goods works and services via tendering. The successful contractor is chosen following evaluation of the received bids. The post holder will be responsible for all aspects of arriving at a final signed contract following notification of the details of the winning bidder.
This entails the following duties:
1. Ensuring that the details of the particular winning bidder and their bid are properly reflected in the final written version of the contract
2. Understanding the nature of the particular contract and how it will work in practice
3. Sorting tender documentation so that the specific and relevant material is included in the final version
4. Arranging signing and sealing by the contractor and the Council of the final contract
5. Appropriately archiving the completed versions Diligence organisation and accuracy are essential.
PLEASE ONLY apply if you have the necessary skills, experience and expertise.
The first part of our recruitment process is to send your CV. Should you be short listed Colbern Limited will contact you within 5 days or we may contact you about other job opportunities. Colbern Limited along with our clients are an equal opportunities employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com