£321.03 per day PAYE or £409.79 per day Limited paid via Umbrella Company Inside IR35
Our client is looking for an experienced Project Manager.
The post holder may be required to work at any establishment at any time throughout the duration of their contract, normally within the location of the ICB, Acute Trust, Community Trust, Local Authority or as set out under the terms of their contract. This will include agile working at home.
Key Result areas:
• Provide leadership direction and management for several projects, being delivered through several projects/programme: core role
a. Overall management
b. Planning and design
c. Risks management and mitigation
e. Data collection and project evaluation (with emphasis on benefits realisation)
f. Partnership working
g. Service user/patient and carer involvement
1. Job Summary
• The role supports the business in driving transformation as well as value for money in planning, commissioning and service.
• The role is designed to build a combination of subject matter expertise and technical skills to develop a strong service delivery.
• The job description and person specification are an outline of the tasks, responsibilities and outcomes required of the role. The job holder will carry out any other duties as may reasonably be required by their line manager.
• The job description and person specification may be reviewed on an ongoing basis in accordance with the changing needs of the ICB
PLEASE ONLY apply if you have the necessary skills, experience and expertise.
The first part of our recruitment process is to send your CV. Should you be short listed Colbern Limited will contact you within 5 days or we may contact you about other job opportunities. Colbern Limited along with our clients
are an equal opportunities employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com