Revenues and Benefits Transitional Manager
£27.67 per hour
Our client is looking for an experienced Revenues and Benefits Transitional Manager.
• To lead and manage the project to bring the currently outsourced Revenues and Benefits service delivering the assessment of Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support and administer Council Tax, Non Domestic Rates, business improvement district, in house.
• To be responsible for the delivery of key projects in order to meet agreed savings and efficiency targets.
• To design and deliver services in the most efficient way, ensuring services are intelligently designed by making best use of technology.
• To promote, facilitate and assist in the development and implementation of a
customer focused and efficient Council’s service.
• Ensure compliance with all relevant Government and Council policies, statutes and regulations.
PLEASE ONLY apply if you have the necessary skills, experience and expertise.
The first part of our recruitment process is to send your CV. Should you be short listed Colbern Limited will contact you within 5 days or we may contact you about other job opportunities. Colbern Limited along with our clients are an equal opportunities employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com